theannachrist@gmail.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cowtown

My two best friends from high school. This. This, my friend, is why spending the interim between undergrad and grad back home was a great idea. Cowtown AKA FTW AKA Fort Worth is where Chelsea's perfect little loft is and where we did a little shoot. All images by Chelsea Delzell (unless she is in them). She gave me that dress out of her closet, completely styled Karra's look, took all these amazing photos and yeah. Those killer boots? My newest purchase off Etsy. This seller upcycles nasty early-2000 Steve Madden boots into something retrofabulous. Her other stuff can be found here. And the necklace I'm wearing is one I made, for sale on Etsy, here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment