theannachrist@gmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

People + Faces

SoCal + Me = BFF

I walk everywhere. I eat In and Out burgers. I buy vodka from grocery store. I have an utterly beautiful apartment. I eat sushi and frozen yogurt. I read Interview mag on my iPad, which by the way is the antidote to productivity. I watch Breaking Bad. I swing dance. I saw The xx in West Hollywood last night. What a gorgeous show. Some bands just transfer to the live medium better than others.

Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to Texas, to warm summer nights and Peter Pan peanut butter. CALIFORNIA, HONESTLY. PETER PAN IS SIMPLY THE BEST. GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Coming up is surfing in San Diego, seeing what the local music scene is like at Common Grounds, Surfer Blood and The Drums playing at The Glass House and next weekend is the b-boy block party in downtown LA.

Photobucket
via fashion gone rogue

Photobucket
via fashion gone rogue

Photobucket
Kid Cudi, my future husband.

Photobucket
Mr. Rager

Photobucket
Karen Elson via fashion gone rogue

Photobucket
tumblr

Photobucket
Lara Stone from Interview mag Sept 2010

Photobucket
David Agdodji, my second husband.

Photobucket
David Agbodji



PLEASE SEND PETER PAN CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER

No comments:

Post a Comment