theannachrist@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rose Hips and Hair Snips

It started harmlessly enough.

I cut my own bangs. I liked them. I got my top lashes dyed so now I don't wear makeup anymore. And then a kind gentleman brought me roses (unrelated to getting my bangs cut--but maybe not...?) and they lasted a long time, but never forever. So I turned them into a crown and got undressed and took photos.

How predictable.

Someone needs to haul me off to a nudist colony already and get it over with.

I've been in such a girly mood. I want flowers in my hair, lace on my body and only the prettiest nail shades. And I'm sorely craving white denim. I'm sorry this isn't much of an outfit post. I've been so lazy; I read a lot. And go to brunch with my girls a lot, a la Sex and the City.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! I wish I could think of something more interesting to say but it is all just so pretty with the pink and the white and the roses in full bloom. it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesteś modelką ? cudnie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job on the bangs! and super tasteful nudity there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this so much! Simple and beautiful. Your bangs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BANGS!!!!
    YOU ARE EVEN MORE EXQUISITE!
    sigh...
    i'm one to talk but- please post daily!!! twice a day if possible.
    adore you
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
  6. your skin is exquisite!! you need to tell me what SPF you use when you hit the beach. Also I like these kind of shoots as well.....gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures, love the way you wear that rings and the diy headband too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang you're hot. if i were white and a redhead, i would hope to look like you. haha. and PLEASE freaking tell me where you got that cute blue mid-digit ring?? i cant seem to find them online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we all have our girly moments, I have mines too;The pictures are amazing you look so delicate, and fairy like.
    so jelly you are naturally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gawd. youre turning me into a lesbian. you are GORGEOUS! i kinda just perved on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool :)

    love
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics!
    Please take a look to my blog and let me know if you like it!

    www.crzcproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! What wine is that? I love the design.

    Will you follow me? :)

    --Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete