theannachrist@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seattle in April

I've fallen madly in love with Seattle. Should something terrible befall San Diego, should it fall into the ocean, etc, I will live in Seattle. But probably not before then.

Thus far it has been sunny, springy, full of daffodils, cherry blossoms, tulips, mountains and cold beaches, thrifting and shopping, craft cocktails and coffee houses, clam chowder and cider, brass bands and surf punk bands, hidden speakeasies and late night house music dance clubs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My necessities. Fresh Sugar Lip in Honey, Essie in Eternal Optimist, my favorite cable sweater from GAP and a bottle of wine.

Photobucket

My basics. Cable sweaters, knits, breton stripes, floral Keds, Coach Bleecker duffle and my Kindle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Seattle spring the best?! I miss it sometimes. If you haven't already, I suggest going to Dicks Drive In (permitting you aren't vegetarian), Honey Hole Sandwiches, and Porchlight Coffee. (props on Bauhaus, thats my second favorite spot.)


    rachelarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete